Starting off a New Year!
Are you a maker of resolutions? Do you faithfully resolve a whole list or maybe just an item or two, of changes to make in the coming year? Or new things to try? Whatever?
I would but I know I’d break them after a bout a week or so of sincere trying. I think that’s a fairly common reaction. So instead, this year, I’m making a list of ‘determinations’.
· ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY write each day (blogs don’t count)
· Limit excursions into the outside world to one morning per week (appointments don’t count)
· Avoid getting bogged down in housework (am already making headway)
· Teach the cats to stay off my keyboard when I’m typing (never going to happen but it’s worth a try)
· Avoid snacks (unless green or orange – anyone know of chocolate that fits this requirement?)
That should do it.
What about you? Any resolutions….or are they already broken?
Linda Wiken/Erika Chase
A Killer Read coming April, 2012
from Berkley Prime Crime