Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WICKED WEDNESDAYS

Writer on hold!

My dirty little secret is out! When I'm travelling, I'm finding it very difficult to write. Honestly, I don't know how you gals do it, especially those with deadlines looming. Those dasterdly things that wait for no one. I'm finding it difficult enough writing the blogs but there's that word again, deadlines.

There's too much to see, too many people to talk to and laugh with, too few hours to fit it all in.

Perhaps it's all a state of mind so when Bloody Words rolls around this weekend, the writing mentality will appear right along with it. Being in the right atmosphere must surely help! Maybe if my roomie buckles down and spends some quality writing time, that will also be all it takes to get my mind back down in Ashton Corners, Alabama.

But of course, that's not her responsibility. It's mine and that tricky concept of self-discipline needs to come into play. Maybe later today.

So, another blog done. Sorry if it's not overly informative. My brain is on vacation, don't y'all know! What's your trick for keeping up the work ethic when on the go?


Linda Wiken/Erika Chase
A Killer Read coming in April 2012
from Berkley Prime Crime

No comments:

Post a Comment