Monday, August 27, 2012

MAYHEM ON MONDAYS

The idea connection!



This is what writers who are having a tad bit of difficulty coming up with a blog idea do: recommend you read a colleague's blog instead. So, here it is. http://www.openbooktoronto.com/cbforrest/blog/wtf_performance_enhancing_drugs_and_writer



C.B. Forrest, in his own inimitable way, explains the secret of being a writer. Not with the aid of performance enhancing drugs but rather, with 'drugs' that happen to wake a person up or/and keep them awake. Caffeine, of course!

Which probably explains why I've resorted to plugging Chris's blog this a.m. Not enough caffeine in my system.

So, while you click over to his blog and settle in for a thoroughly enjoyable read, I'll head downstairs to the espresso maker and try again!

I'm really hoping that with the aid of another two or three cups, I'll be able to return and actually start writing. As in, book. As in, work. Wish me luck!




Linda Wiken/Erika Chase

A KILLER READ
Berkley Prime Crime, now available
READ & BURIED, coming Dec., 2012
www.erikachase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment