Monday, December 30, 2013

CRIME O N MY MIND

HAPPY NEW WRITING YEAR!



This is the week we say goodbye to the old year and hello to another year of what I hope will be a successful writing year for you. Looking back, I'd say it's been a pretty amazing year for Canadian mystery authors, which will be very apparent when the Arthur Ellis Awards from Crime Writers of Canada roll around.

I feel blessed to have be a part of this scene and also want to thanks so many of you for providing me with hours and hours of wonderful reading. Hopefully, many of you received some new Canadian mystery reads under the tree this Christmas.

I'm taking yet another week off but will jump right into this writing life next week, working on a new book and also, a new blog. Another review. Finally, you might say.

So, best wishes for a New Year filled with much happiness, many delights, and mucho sales!


MMC

No comments:

Post a Comment