Friday, August 30, 2013

CRIME ON MY MIND

Something new!

It's time to give Mystery Maven Canada a bit of a new look. Not in the design but rather the content. I'll continue with the reviews of new mystery and crime novels, hopefully every second week, although the timing is flexible.

What I'm adding is, on alternate Fridays, interviews with Canadian mystery and crime writers from across the country (and beyond, when they choose to stray!). There are a lot of other blogs out there doing this but my thought is, the more exposure the better.

So, on Friday, September 13th, the first interview will be posted. I hope you'll visit regularly and get to know your favourite authors a bit better, and also, find some news ones to try. I'll also continue with occasional guest blogs by authors, particularly when a new book is due.

Don't worry about leaving comments -- I know it's hit and miss these days. You're welcome to send me an email at mysterymaven@rogers.com if there's a comment you're dying to make (I'd love to hear from you) or if there's a particular author you want to make sure is on my list.

I hope you'll enjoy this new feature! I know I will love getting to know more about my guests and the wide variety of books being written by Canadians. Excellent books, I might add! You might also want to visit the website for the Crime Writers of Canada association where you'll find invaluable information about just this topic. http://www.crimewriterscanada.com

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Linda. Once weekly interviews could expose us all to crime writers we might not have heard of otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Always great to know something about the folks behind the covers ;-)

    ReplyDelete